Monday 19 April 2010

why

how many actually dear? keep on thinking dat im not d only one besides her..funny isn't ? im starting being paranoid, feeling angry with my self..damn! hate to love u but im so afraid to lose u..can u understand? i can't either..gile ape aku nih..its really hard to forget what's already happen. i really don't know..why im like this..im not confuse, i know what i want..i just can't do that..i try to push myself to make it happen but i really can't..oh god plz help me..to you : what u've done to me actually? why i can't forget u..not even for a second..its killing me inside..totally doom.. +_+   

p/s : plz go away..to my heart : plz let him go!

2 comments:

  1. death must be great, because no one has come back from it. so, dah cuba bunuh diri? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo..
    death is great..but not for me..
    i prefer to be dead when da time has come..
    kalo bnuh diri tu tak dosa slamber jek aku.. =D~

    ReplyDelete